Monday, February 2, 2009

Relay For LIfe


The Relay for Life is gearing up so I’m preparing to start on another Ribbon Awareness Blanket. This year I’m going to make an Ovarian Cancer blanket. It’s Teal. It will be apart of a drawing. We’re going to have a few items involved in the drawing. Other awareness blankets have been breast cancer and leukemia. It’s is a very versatile pattern. Make sure you go out and support your local Relay Team! Help Fight Against Cancer!

On another note I’m working on an Autism Awareness blanket pattern. My older son has Asperger’s which is a high functioning autism. So, this cause is very dear to me. I’ve almost got it down. I’ve been dabbling in creating my own patterns.

No comments:

ME

My photo
I hope you enjoy visiting my site. I'll be posting up and coming events, goings on, and other little tidbits about myself.