Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Yeah, I did it!

I've done it. I've created the slide show. Though I wanted it to show up in blog but I will (for now) be satified to have visiters click the link to view the slide show. Wow, that was insane.

Ok, down to crafting. I've been looking for fellow crafters to form a "Crafting Circle". Basically a group of gals getting together and share their projects or show off something new they learned. If you are interested please let me know. Just shoot me an email. Any who. I'm finishing a camo and pink beanie for a baby. It will go with booties and a bibb to match. A picture of the boy version is in the slide show. I will tell more soon.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Justin, This is great! I didn't know just how talented you were. You are so good to do those for charity and you did such a fantastic job of it. I'm so proud you are part of our family.

Love ya, Ann

ME

My photo
I hope you enjoy visiting my site. I'll be posting up and coming events, goings on, and other little tidbits about myself.