Monday, September 29, 2008


Sorry, I’ve not posted recently. So much is going on in the personal life that I haven’t had time to blog. Well, I’ve finished another blanket. It's a simple design: dc across and fans for border. When I have had free time this is what I’ve been doing instead of blogging. I needed to finish by this weekend so I can mail it out to be at it’s destination by this coming weekend. Phew….! I’m now working another “awareness blanket”. This one is in a different color. That is what is great with this pattern. See “Charity” for more details concerning the pattern. You can associate it with any color for whatever cause you need it for. This blanket is a special project. It’s going to someone dear to me. She may read this blog so I’m going to try and keep her anonymous. She is a wonderful person and will battle this, just like she has done for other hurtles in her life. God Bless her and Keep her.

No comments:

ME

My photo
I hope you enjoy visiting my site. I'll be posting up and coming events, goings on, and other little tidbits about myself.