Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Charity


Charity work is very important. I have created 2 blankets for charity. I will recreate these blankets for charity. Just contact me and lets work something out. The bottom blanket is a pattern from Mary Maxim that I purchased to make for a raffle for the RELAY FOR LIFE. The other blanket was used for an auction to raise money for the RELAY FOR LIFE. I'm a big supporter of the cause. I have relatives that have suffered different forms of cancer ranging from leukemia and breast cancer all the way down to skin cancer. I do these charity blankets to honor them and to help others in the fight against cancer.

2 comments:

Dewdrop said...

I aboslutely love that blanket. Very cool!

Crochet Goddess said...

I love the blankets. Very pretty color I really like pink. Your blog looks great too.

ME

My photo
I hope you enjoy visiting my site. I'll be posting up and coming events, goings on, and other little tidbits about myself.